Monday 3 June 2013

Soap And Glory: Hand Food And Heel Genius

Hi Everyone! Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! It's been really lovely and sunny in County Durham and as my other half has had some time off, we have spent some quality family time with our little boy. If you follow me on Twitter (feel free to follow if you don't), You may already be aware that on Saturday night I had a pamper night, It was amazing! Being a new mummy it can be quite hard to find time to really indulge yourself, so I really took advantage. I used a face mask, lit candles around the tub, had a good scrub and soak, deep conditioned my hair, plucked, tanned and popped in my Sleep In Rollers and so on. You name it if it was on the pamper list, I done it. Whilst Looking in my products stash I came across these two little treats.


They were originally as part of a girt set I received at Christmas but I've never got round to using them. They are available to buy from Boots and the Hand Food Currently retails at £5.00 and the Heel Genius at £5.50. So price wise, For 125 ml bottles its excellent value especially from a brand well known for  retailing quality goods. As you can see the packaging is very pretty, pink and girly. I absolutely love soap and glory products and one of the reasons for this is the whole range, from skincare to cosmetics are all packaged in this complimentary yet unique packaging. The instructions on each product are clear and well written.


Now as the weather slowly starts to warm up, it's obvious we are all going to want to have pretty nails painted in summer colours and pampered feet to show off in flip flops and Sandles. No doubt like me, many of you out there neglect their little digits over winter, especially their feet. Out of sight out of mind? My feet especially are looking quite dry and generally unloved. I do have a pair of moisturising socks and gloves which I used for these products but, If you don't own any I've found socks (on hands and feet) work just as well.



After my Bath, I applied a generous amount of each product to the appropriate area, slipped on my gloves and socks and let this marvellous cream set to work over night. Now I'm not exaggerating by saying marvellous, once I woke up and the product had soaked in, my hands and feet not only felt amazing but looked rejuvenated. Soft to touch, moisturised and smelling like a dream. Perfect!

These creams are really thick and luxurious. They stay where they are put and don't feel the slightest bit greasy. I used a very big helping and may have slightly overdone it as the product goes far. So even used everyday, these creams will last a good month or two. Some creams can smell over powering or even worse, have a bad odour to them. There's nothing worse, in my eyes, than having a bath, feeling clean and smelling sweet and then loading yourself with a pong-y product. Yak! No worries with these two little lovelies though! Very pretty floral and fresh scents. Beautiful.

I've Swatched these creams so you can have a look at the texture. They look like hand and foot products should.


If you have the cash and want to invest in a hand and foot cream, give these a whirl. Great value for money, does exactly what it should and feels a lot more expensive than it actually is.

Anyone else tried a Soap and Glory product they've thought was amazing for the money??

Much love Amy
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. These are two of my favourite products! I love them and use them all the time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice! I'm going to have to use them more often xx

      Delete