Sunday 16 June 2013

ELF Eyes Lips Face Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder Luminance

Hello there! Thanks for stopping by. Today's post is about my ELF bronzer. With the odd flashes of sun we are blessed with every now and then, It's nice to have golden godess skin.



I purchased this bronzer a while back from the ELF website for the tiny price of just £1.50, I didn't expect it to be up to much and I intended on popping it in the little make up bag that I use for out and about. Yes, it might sound strange that I have a out and about cheaper bag, BUT, I have lost my make up bag when travelling in the past before. If you tot up how much moneys worth of product is in your kit, you can imagine how much it cost me to replace. £1.50 isn't something you'd cry about if you left it in a taxi, on a bus or airport.

I was pleasantly surprised by this bronzer. It isn't the type of bronzer I usually go for, I love Matte as opposed to anything with a shimmer. I do make the exception with this bronzer, when applied lightly and carefully this bronzer's shimmer is fantastic at contouring cheek bones and adding definition to eye/ brow bones and jaw lines. Its very highlighting. As the name Luminance would suggest, it illuminates the areas where you want definition.




The packaging is very basic, it doesn't look unsightly but it isn't the prettiest of pots. It has a good longevity when used with a good primer. It doesn't crumble easily when transferring to a brush so it doesn't leave you feeling patchy when applied. Its very easy to apply I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush and always get flawless results. If you love shimmer this will be perfect for you, if not, give it ago as a highlighter teamed with your usual bronzer.

For the price tag, its worth a try. Anyone else use this or one of the other shades?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I haven't used anything in the longest time. This looks really lovely though :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. its lovely, didnt expect it to be as good quality for the money x

      Delete
  3. I've never tried anything from ELF before but I'm planning on buying a few things to try out and I think this may have to be one of them! It looks lovely :) xx

    elledoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of those brands that once you start to use, you'll love. not everything will be for you but theres an ELF fave for everyone x

      Delete