Tuesday 4 June 2013

NOTD: Barry M Pink Flamingo

Afternoon beautiful! I've had a lovely morning playing with the camera in the garden with my little boy. It's amazing it actually feels like summer and I'm wearing shorts! It wouldn't be right to get the summer clothes out without having a summer nail. So here's what's on my nails today.


I think that Barry M produces amazing nail varnishes at really affordable prices. I purchased mine from boots at just £2.99. One of the things that i like about the brand is that it has a colour for every occasion, basically every colour you can think of. Most Barry M counters in stores have a wide range of colours to choose from, so even if this shade isn't the one for you, there will be something that catches your eye.

 Anyone else got a summer colour they are in love with?

Much Love
Amy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment