Thursday 27 June 2013

Barry M: Turn My Lips Pink: The Green One: Lipstick

Hey there! Hope you are feeling well! Today I'm sharing yet another lip product with you all. I'd say that my favourite beauty product is blush, yet I always seem to own more lipsticks than anything else. I suppose it's a woman's prerogative!





I really love Barry M, I think its a really affordable brand they have a nice wide choice of products and colours. In the past I have mainly stuck to using Barry M nail varnishes, Check out my summer shades post here), but I decided to branch out and try a lipstick for a change.

TMPL Really caught my eye. On first inspection I was a little puzzled, surely nobody wears green on their lips right? I know Jennifer Lopez has gone all yellow on us all but she's Jennifer Lopez. TMLP or Turn My Lips Pink does exactly what it says on the casing. In the Casing the lipstick is a really bright slime green colour, It reacts with the PH level in your lips and turns the correct shade of pink for whoever uses it. Its personalised lip stick, what's not to love?



I've swatched the lipstick on my hand (I know that's not ideal but I really couldn't get the product to stand out on my lips to photograph, the images just didn't do the product justice), For me this lipstick turns a pale pink colour just ever so slightly darker than my own natural pout colour. I'm happy that it looks natural as I have LOTS of lip products that completely change the appearance of my lips whereas this seems to accentuate them.

The lipstick is really easy to apply, It doesn't go "cakey" and smells quite nice too. Its very moisturising and doesn't dry your lips out. Barry M say that the product lasts 6 hours and I agree with the longevity provided there' no food or drink involved. I picked up TMLP from Boots and it cost £4.49, so It's fairly priced.

If you want a change from standard lip products, give it a go!

What shade did you get? Do you like the unknown?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I have to try this. What a cool concept xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely amazing! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this before but just saw the lurid green shade (perfect for halloween but not everyday) and thought nothing more! I might go back for a second look!

    Ellie

    www.littlered26.wordpress.com xxx

    ReplyDelete