Friday 21 June 2013

Lush Ickle Baby Bot & Space Girl

Hi! I'm sure I was destined to be a mermaid one day, I spend all the free time I have relaxing in the tub. My favourite pass time seems to have been inherited by my son too, only he's not one for relaxing, he'd much prefer the fun of making waves, splashing and playing with bubbles. It was inevitable that when I passed a lush shop, that I was going to treat us both. 



 I'm such a sucker for a bath bomb, who doesn't like a explosion of pretty coloured girly scented  amazing-ness in their bath? (I know amazing-ness isn't a word, but it should be!). I very much doubt my better half would be happy about me putting our son in a pink girly bath (not matcho enough for our Tommy), so I chose him a very boyish Ickle baby bot, Its a baby blue coloured robot and I was told It was soothing and calming for baby. It contain sleep-inducing oils, but everything has been selected to be mild, gentle and soothing for skin and any itchy bits. Smells nice too. It cost £1.90 which is really reasonable its also available here on line. You could snap it in pieces and get more uses out of it. My little boy was in a fit of giggles when I dropped this in the bath, he couldn't take his eyes off it, It lasted a good while but not nearly long enough as the little fella got a bit upset when there was no bomb left. Now he knows how mummy feels when her bomb runs out. BOO... 





That brings me nicely to my bath bomb Space Girl. It was the first time I used this specific bath bomb and although I did like it, I won't be buying it again. It smells lovely, the ingredients list is attractive, its a nice purple colour and has glitter bits but it just wasn't me. It reminded me too much of Radox. I do however, adore the shape of the bomb and it lasts a good while. It was £2.10 so very fair priced and is available on line here. I don't think you could cut this product in half for more uses and to be honest, its not sizeable enough to warrant it. If you love Radox and Purple, this bomb will be just right for you. I like my Radox to smell of Radox and my bath bomb to smell, well, Different. 

Over the moon with Tommy's bomb, not as keen on mine. Lovely pieces but its all personal taste at the end of the day. 

What Bombs do you love? Have you got a bath product your little one loves? 

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Great post and love your blog. do you want to follow each other?
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. im more than happy to look at your blog x

    ReplyDelete