Tuesday 4 June 2013

Figs & Rouge Rambling Rose Balm

Hello! I've found myself becoming slightly obsessed with Organic Produce, everything from food to cosmetics. I've recently discovered an amazing brand Figs & Rouge. They are a UK based company who design and make 100% organic lip and skin care products. 

The Packaging of all of the Figs and Rouge products is super cute, super sophisticated and super practical. The instructions for the products are really easy to follow and the little tins are sturdy and ideal for travel or handbags. The design of the tin would give the impression that the balm is really expensive when in actual fact, it isn't. I purchased my tin from Feel Unique at the small price of just £4.95 for 17 ml. 

This specific Balm is for the lips, face and body. It's Intensively moisturising and Hydrating. Just a super small slick and your skin is left feeling rejuvenated. I have a four month old baby boy and I have even slicked a tiny amount of this over his skin in the cold weather to stop him getting sore. Its so incredibly gentle, even the most sensitive of skin can reap this products benefits. I've applied this to dry skin on my partner (who wears big burly boots all years) feet and it definitely helped. If like me you suffer from dry bouts of skin, I'd seriously suggest you invest in one of the Figs & Rouges tins, It feels like the elasticity is returned to tight skin and everything feels soo much softer.  If you have dry lips keep this at hand and apply liberally and frequently!

This product smells AMAZING. For being completely natural you'd expect a yucky or zero smell at all, Wrong. It smells quite floral. (my other half wasn't impressed with the smell on his feet!) It's really nice. It isn't overpowering and the smell does stick around for quite a while. 

This balm is easy to blend so sits well under or over other products. It does feel quite grainy but this quickly disappears. I think the texture is one of the reasons this product works as well, when you rub the little grains disappear and its quite massaging. 

If you don't already own this! Go out and buy it. Make up and other cosmetics apply so much better on soft, moisturised skin, so get yourself the prefect natural base. I'm head over heels. Oh Emma Watson is rumoured to love this too.... If it's good enough for a celebrity... 

Much Love
Amy 
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I love this product. I got one with a Glossybox one month and it's fantastic. I have a few lip balms I need to get through first, but as soon as I've ran out I will definitely repurchase this one. :D

    Juyey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its great for the money i need to try more from them x

      Delete