Thursday 30 May 2013

FOTD: Face Of the Day, Natural Nudes

Afternoon everyone, I thought I'd share my FOTD with you all, I don't wear make- up everyday, (yes shock horror: a beauty blogger that doesn't always have a face of slap!!) but when I do, day to day, I like my make-up to look as natural as possible. For me, every day make- up is about enhancing your features, covering imperfections. Occasions make-up is where I'm more adventurous and will go whole hog, bright red lips, smoky eyes, bold brows.

Anyway, these are the products I used:
Tools: 
Real Techniques Foundation Brush
Real Tecniques Powder Brush 
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Tecniques Buffing Brush 
Real Techniques Eyebrow Brush 
Boots No7 Concealer Brush
ELF eyes lips face Eyelash and Brow wand

Products: 
Benefit That Gal Primer
Mac Lipstick in HUE
Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder TRANSLUCENT
Bourjois Cream blush 03 
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclait Radiant touch
Benefit Browzings MEDIUM
Mac mineralize skin finish natural bronzer MEDIUM DARK
Chanel Vitalumiere in NUDE 10
ELF eyes lips face Make Up Mist and set

And finally, this is my completed look, I scraped my hair back to try and give a closer look of the final result. I hope you like it.


Do any of you guys use these products? I'd love to hear from you.

Much love
Amy
xoxox

6 comments:

  1. I use some the real techniques foundation brush and it's such a good brush! It's definitely worth it! I'm looking into getting more at the moment!

    Rosie x
    rosiealexandraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, these are by far the best brushes i've used so far, tempted to try sigma or crown brushes next though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These brushes are the best! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! & the brand are lovely too! huge compliment on my twitter page from them, i usually hate this kind of post as i dont photograph well but made me feel better! x

      Delete
  4. Awh you use my favorite brushes! I love RT's they are the best I swear! :) I love your face of the day, very natural x

    lovesophiex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely products a lot of my favs I use in there, great post xx

    Kayleighsbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete