Tuesday 18 June 2013

MUA nail varnishes

Hi! Just thought I'd share the three new shades of nail varnish I've added to my collection. I think they are really summery and girly.

I'm happy with the way the varnishes apply (definitely need two coats) and really love the finish, (sorry about lack of pictures I only painted one nail in each colour). The only thing I'm not too impressed with is the copy cat packaging. Then again, we all know and love MUA for bringing cheaper versions of new high(er) end brand releases.


These were a snip at £1.00 each from Superdrug. I bought from L-R,Strawberry Crush, Bold Blue & Frozen Yoghurt.

 What do you think of these varnishes? what about the copycat bottles?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love 'Frozen Yoghurt'. I have it myself in the old style bottle. I much prefer the new bottles though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the new bottles are much prettier than the old but i feel like the new bottles look too much like essie. xx

      Delete