Tuesday 11 June 2013

N Spa Lip Butters

Hello there gorgeous! Hope you are well today! I'm going to share my latest supermarket buy with you all, Its's the N Spa lip butter trio that I picked up from ASDA.

Isn't this packaging just adorable? So colourful, summery and bold. Wonder who the advertising genius was that decided to write "PICK ME" on the box? Pat on the back for that! At the minute I have a growing obsession for beauty goodies that are organic or natural, and these butters fit the bill just nicely. In this day and age why should we be using artificial, man made products that have been tested on animals? there just no need!

Packaging aside (I can ramble forever about packaging!), these lip butters are really lovely. It's nice to have a choice of three different flavours too. With all this warm weather we do need to keep our lips from drying out! My favourite Is the Shea Butter, Its the underdog too, as I imagined I'd prefer the other two (Raspberry or Mango). Just goes to show, don't always rule out anything that you wouldn't normally try!

The Lip butters are very hardened but melt onto your finger quite easily with a good rub, they last a long time but like all lip products you need to re apply quite liberally to maintain that moisturised feeling. The taste stays for a little while but won't last through food or drink.


I paid £3.00 for this trio which is really great value, makes them a snip at £1.00 each.


I'm going to sample a few of N Spa's other products. Any recommendations?

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I got a huge n-spa gift set for Christmas and loved the lip balm...think I got a cocoa one. The fruity body scrubs and butters are good too. Really good cheap dupes for body shop. Great products for the price.

    Alice

    Xx

    http://underneaththebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh i might have to try ive just bought a body shop body butter but once thats used up ill try n-spa

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of n-spa before but I want to try these! My lips are always really dry and I love using lip butters as they feel much more moisturising x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they are very similar to body shop but for a snip of the price. I prefer a butter to a balm too x

      Delete
  3. I keep looking at these but I really do not need any more lip products at the moment...but they're so pretty! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its soo easy to just go wild with goodies, it would take me forever to use these i bet i have something else before i use them all up x

      Delete