Thursday 20 June 2013

No7 Airbrush Away Primer

Hi all you lovelies, hope you've had a good day! I've got a wedding to attend in August and I'm starting to think about outfits and what I will be wearing on my face. I'm far from having perfect skin and a flawless complexion is a big deal these days, don't you think? For me it's really important to have long wearing make up especially on big occasions. Anyway, I decided to find a primer to help with just that. I'd like to introduce you all to my Boots No7 Airbrush Away Primer


No7 primer claims to be innovative the first of its kind, reducing the appearance of all the signs of ageing instantly. The unique complex combines filling properties with light-diffusing particles to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and put uneven skin tone and pores into soft focus. Proven results can be seen in just ten minutes and last for up to eight hours.


No7 Airbrush Away primer is designed to work perfectly with all foundations and moisturisers. Airbrush Away has a silicon base which provides an elegant texture, aids the optical effect and has been shown to be compatible with all foundations and moisturisers. 



Sounds amazing doesn't it? The only thing that I was a tad wary of was it's suitability for normal to oily skin. My skin can be dry, oily, normal and some days it likes to be all three combinations at once. I found this primer to be very nourishing without being greasy, so it works well with all skin types. It really clings to the face regardless of its condition. 


I wear my primer under foundation and It sits really well with all foundations, I love using this with my Chanel Vitalumier, Quite simply because the two products are creamy and moisturising. I always get really nice results. 


This product does help your make up stay in place and improves the longevity of pretty much all products. Applied well and evenly, the overall appearance of the skin is improved even without any cosmetics. Skin looks brighter and more youthful. Pores look less visible and lines are "filled". It does what it says on the tin. 


The product smells plain, which is nice. The packaging is quite plain too which isn't so nice. I think the white bottle is very boring, although it looks clean, it doesn't capture the eye. The consistency of the product itself is good, as you'd expect a primer to be. 



The only real issue I have with this product is it's price. It retails in Boots for £19.50, so it is on the higher end of the pricing scale. In my eyes its not the best value for money, It's a 30 ml tube so you don't get a great deal of product for your money. 


If you don't have a primer, invest in one! Me personally, as much as I love this primer, I wont be paying just short of £20.00 for it in the future. I will enjoy using it don't get me wrong, and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs something that works without the fuss of shopping around, but I'm sure I can find a brand that delivers just as much at a snip of the cost. It will be on my wedding wear list for now. 


Any cheaper recommendations anyone? Do you wear primer? 


Much love
Amy
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this primer!! I bought it a little while ago and have ran out but not bought it again due to the price! As soon as I get more money I will be buying again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely but i think for a little bit more im going to give smash box a try next x

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise No7 is so pricey! It sounds good but for the price I think I'd rather get a more luxurious brand x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agrred im going to try smashbox and look for cheaper jigh street versions too x

      Delete