Monday 20 May 2013

Welcome To My Blog


My love for make up and cosmetics began way back when i was a little girl watching my mother put hers on before she went on a night out. I was always so fascinated and always told myself that when I was a grown up I wanted to be glamorous like my mother. I can remember the first ever make up kit I had. It was a little black acrylic heart shaped set with a section of blush, lipsticks and eye shadow.
The quality was terrible, I had no idea how to apply it properly but I didn't care, I loved my make up and felt soo mature.
I suppose that's how my story begins, that's where my passion stems from and one of the reasons I decided to start blogging.
As my interest in beauty grows, so does my collection of pretty products, that said, I've recently had a baby boy so cannot spend as much as id like on cosmetics. So don't be expecting an expensive beauty buy to appear on a regular basis, you can look just as glamorous on a budget too!
Although I mainly intend on blogging about beauty, don't be shocked to find the occasional fashion or lifestyle post. why be restrictive? the world is our oyster!
Well that's quite enough from me, I really hope you enjoy reading my blog.
With Love
Amy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Loved this, so nice to hear your introduction. I don't remember how I got into makeup, my mother never wears it. Looking forward to more posts, thanks for following

    Ellie xo design blog | beauty & fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou! nice to hear that people have took time to read my little blog! i appreciate it soo much! xxxx

      Delete