Friday 24 May 2013

Miraculous Moroccanoil: Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well today, I've had a busy morning been shopping and purchased a high chair for my little boy who is now starting to wean. After the hideous amount of time it has taken for me to construct the flat pack chair, It was really uplifting to see the delivery guy from Feel Unique at my door. Since having my baby my hair has become very limp, lifeless and unfortunately is "shedding". For those of you that don't know, hair loss after a baby is quite common as our hormones during pregnancy tend to stop us shedding any hairs. This information doesn't make me feel any better and after combing my hair and what felt like a head full of hair falling out, I decided that I need to look after my hair better. Time to take action. 



I've used these products in the past BUT the impulsive purchasing devil part of my conscience always makes me stray to other brands and new releases. Don't get me wrong it is brilliant to find new products but it can be very easy to get carried away and forget about all the amazing products that we raved about in the past. I decided to order myself the Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner as on reflection, I think they have been historically the best rescue product for my hair. 


Moroccanoil Repair Shampoo.

As far as Shampooing goes, this product works wonders for making your hair feel squeaky clean yet soft at the same time. I've got incredibly dry damaged hair at the moment and although no shampoo or conditioner in the world will ever repair split ends, this certainly improves the feel and appearance of hair.With regular use alongside a good trim, I do honestly feel that this shampoo could help prevent split ends occurring. Dry hair tends to be very brittle and prone to snapping after several washes with this liquid gold, my hair always feels it has more elasticity and looks a lot shinier. This Shampoo lathers really well and as a result, I only ever need to use a small fifty pence piece sized squirt of product to complete a full wash. The consistency is amazing, its not too gloopy or too runny and smells dreamy. Smell for me is really important as why clean you'r hair for it to smell yucky? The packaging of the shampoo is quite sophisticated too, aqua coloured bottles with bold text and easy to follow instructions. I have shoulder length hair so as far as value for money goes, I don't think its too bad. The Shampoo set me back £15.85 for a 250 ml bottle. It seems quite a lot but for a premium brand, something that will last a while and a product that actually works, why go cheaper for fewer results? 

Moroccanoil Repair Conditioner. 


A good conditioner improves the feeling of hair making it feel softer, gives hair a shiny glossy appearance and makes hair more manageable and less prone to snags or tangles. Moroccanoil definitely ticks all of those boxes and more. After just one wash my hair felt amazing, like silk. This product really stays put on your hair and doesn't run, so you can be safe in the knowledge that where you put this product, it will stay and work its magic. There's nothing worse than applying something and then after a minute or two having to scoop it from your face and neck as its melted from heat in the bathroom. Again this product smells soo pretty, its not overwhelming but a nice subtle clean smell. The product contains, like the shampoo, much hyped argan oil and anti-oxidants. I don't know much about the hocus pocus of ingredients but this conditioner has definitely got an amazing formula. My hair never feels frizzy after use and even in humid weather it seems to behave itself! That is very rare indeed! The Bottle complements yet contracts that of the shampoo and again its instructions are clear and simple to follow. I cannot however, leave the conditioner on for 1-2 minutes, its always at least five. If I'm going to enjoy using a product I'm going to do it for as long as I can! The conditioner cost me slightly more than the shampoo, but well worth every penny. A little goes a long way and for £16.55 for a 250 ml bottle I'm definitely not going to complain.

I'd say I've re-discovered two staple products for every bathroom. Great Value for money from a great company who have really took time to work on their ingredients and formulas. 

Has anyone else re-discovered any products they loved and "lost"? or found a brilliant shampoo or conditioner they cant get enough of? 
I'd really love to hear from you guys, Thank you for reading!

Much love
Amy 
x0x0

1 comment:

  1. Great Review! I have been thinking about trying these two product for awhile, your post has really helped my decided to whether or not to buy the products, so thankyou :) Lovely Blog too!xxx

    ReplyDelete