Wednesday 29 May 2013

Newlook Jewellery Haul

Hello there lovelies! Hope you are all managing to stay cheery despite the miserable weather! I thought that I'd share some of the pretty little things I picked up in New Look earlier today. I'm not usually a Jewellery haul type of girl, I usually buy one or two pieces maximum. I noticed that one of the display stands had a 50 percent discount offer on and decided to have a peek, on closer inspection I found quite a few bits and bobs I liked but unfortunately I only had a around 15 pounds in change in my purse. I could have spent a small fortune! Anyway, Here's what I bought.

necklace £2.00

bracelet £2.00
earring £1.25

necklace £2.20

earrings £2.00
necklace £2.00

So there you have it. Quite mismatched in the sense of style but all perfectly pretty in their own way.

Anyone else bought pretty jewellery lately?

Much love
Amy
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love the crystal droplet earrings! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Peter Pan necklace is beautiful!
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really pretty, and so cheap! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete