Monday 15 July 2013

My Vitamin: True Woman, Hair, Skin & Nails.*

Hello dolls hope you are well. I've been so busy lately I feel like I have barely had time to breathe. I finally have keys to our first family home and things are well under way, we are having a new kitchen fitted, walls removed, garden landscaped. We need to do pretty much everything you can think of to get the house to look and feel like a home, our home. To add an extra job to the HUGE to do list I have my beautiful little boy has had a little growth spurt too, he no longer fits in his 6-9 month clothes so I have had to go out and buy him a new wardrobe. (Yes, he is just over 6 months but I'm 5 Foot 9 and a half and his daddy is easily 6 foot 3 so he is going to be a tall boy!). Anyway, less of the rambling, I do tend to do that a lot and sometimes forget to get to the point so here goes....



 

My vitamins is a really amazing supplement brand that launched in the summer of 2012. They offer a simplistic approach to buying vitamins and minerals on line. The brand have really spent time with their website  and the on line store is very easy to navigate, pleasing to the eye and the facts and details about each individual product are clear and easy to read. There's a really wide range of products too so something for every one. 


For me, beauty isn't just hair, skin, nails, but it's a good place to start. When you think about all of the products and elements we abuse our selves with, nail varnish, acetone, acrylics, hairspray, dye, straighteners, blow dryers, make up, pollution, dust, dirt, it's easy to understand why we can sometimes look and feel like we have endured a little wear and tear. I feel that it's really important to have good foundations to work with. If we are healthy and strong on the inside it reflects on the outside. Why not give our hair, skin and nails a little extra support and care? 



When I read the description of True Woman Hair Skin and Nails I new I needed to see if the product lived up to its expectations. My Vitamins notes that "True Woman Hair, Skin Nails is a definitive blend of ingredients crafted to support the body with fundamental nutrients to benefit the health of hair, skin and nails. This unique formula incorporates vitamins, minerals and other crucial nutrients that contribute towards everyday health. True Woman Hair, Skin and Nails is a great choice for women who want to maintain a healthy appearance. True Woman Hair, Skin & Nails also contains mixed Carotenoids, which has been known to help enhance tanned skin." Sounds like my kinda vitamin.



 
 



When The Supplement arrived I was really  happy with the packaging, I liked that it wasn't in a medication like tablet box. The foil packet makes it feel more like a health food, foiled of freshness. The packet is resealable and very easy to store. Unfortunately for me, the tablets were a tad on the chunky side, of all of the tablets I have taken during my 24 years, these were the most difficult to swallow. If you are willing to set that aside and want to take a supplement then these are worth it. 


I compared the ingredients list to that of a another brand and they are almost identical, the only difference is you don't have the huge price tag that accompanies the competition. (Yes Perfectil, I mean you, You and your £19.99 price tag  in boots for just 28!). My Vitamins retail their product at just £4.99 for 30. It certainly makes me wonder if we sometimes pay for a brand name and nothing else? 





I've used True Woman now for around three weeks. My hair looks glossier and my complexion has cleared. This may just be a coincidence as I have been taking more care of those two lately but, there is no mistaking the improvement to my nails. I usually find I get pesky little white spots under my nail if I give them a little knock or bang, I haven't noticed a single imperfection (apart from those I already had) and I'd usually expect new white spots where the old have grown out, so they have undoubtedly helped strengthen my nails. I do find that my nails chip and peel less too. 


What's not to like? If you take a vitamin try these for a change, could save you A LOT of money and achieve the same results. beauty is based on good foundations so why not introduce a supplement to your balanced diet to see if you notice any change. Check out the My Vitamin range at www.myvitamins.com.



Do you take any supplements?
Much Love
Amy
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I got sent these too and while they didn't improve my skin or nails they worked amazingly on my hair! It was thicker and just generally felt really healthy!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info...thanks for sharing it here. I have suffered from premature hair loss and dry skin six months ago. Thus doctor recommended me to have Hair skin and nail vitamin once in a week. It is very effective. I have got back my hair and have healthy skin after having this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ·hair skin nails vitamins t includes Biotin, MSM, bamboo extract & green tea extract

    · Natural formula
    addresses deficiencies that may cause hair loss, and supports hair follicle
    growth

    · Promotes nutritional
    support for hair, skin, nails; Helps maintain strength & improves
    appearance

    · Produced in USA in state-of-the-art, GMP
    certified manufacturing plant; Superior quality control.

    ReplyDelete