Saturday 6 July 2013

Model Co FIBRE LASHXTEND Mascara

Hi there and thanks for stopping by to look at today's post. I've had this Model Co Fibre Lashxtend mascara for quite some time now, If I remember rightly it was a Christmas gift but until recently, I barely used it. It was only when a magazine gave a free sample of it and a few blog reviews appeared that I decided to get mine out of hibernation and get some pleasure from it. 




I can't deny that this is a good mascara, It does apply really well and doesn't go clumpy. It gives the appearance of longer fuller lashes. Its water resistant yet removes easily. The colour is nice, it suits all eye colours. The consistency and the formula are perfect. It's just so darn costly. Give me this mascara for under £20.00 and it would be my new favourite. 





I really cannot justify paying £28.00 for a mascara, even the mascaras that claim to be miracle workers. There is no way on earth that a mascara can literally lengthen or add volume to lashes, its just an illusion. For me in order for me to pay over the odds for a mascara, it has to have a really brilliant brush (that reaches all lashes even those little weeny ones in the corners), it must be a good formula that doesn't clump yet is thick enough to look full, it has to have a decent life span, have a pretty packet. The closest I've found that ticks all of those boxes is benefits they're real. and that's at a snip of the price compared to this. 

The only saving grace for Model Co is they have a really handy little mirror on the side of the tube which helps application on the go. I will be using this mascara up, if I go to a festival or on a night out it will be my go to product. Just simply because of the mirror. I wouldn't complain if I received it as a gift again, but wont be saving pennies for it. 

How much is your limit for a mascara? Do you use Model Co products? Which ones? 

Much Love
Amy
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You can get them seriously cheap on half price perfumes :) xx

    ReplyDelete